Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: inov-8 help

Re: inov-8 help

Quote Originally Posted by North-country-boy View Post
    I clean them after each run. Ive looked after all my footwear.This is my first and last pair of inov-8's yeah the grip you can't fault.It just pissed me off that you spend that amount for a pair of shit.I've hardly done any miles in these and the side of the sole on the left shoe is coming away.. Is it so wrong to be pissed ? All I wanted was a contact for inov-8 yet I get a few bitches making sarcastic comments. Maybe I was wrong to seek advice from such an unfriendly forum.. But suppose the average age on here is late 60's .. But thanks for the useless comments... I'll seek advice from people who know what they are talking about. ( not an elderly running forum )
    oh dear!
    I have to say i've had no issues with my previous and current shoes (muclaw 270 and272's) Perhaps jusr a bad batch you've come across? I tend to hose mine off after a run and the uppers seem fine.
    go play on the m 6, now, how does that sound

Crikey. An angry young man. Reminds me of John Osborne.

I clean them after each run. Ive looked after all my footwear.This is my first and last pair of inov-8's yeah the grip you can't fault.It just pissed me off that you spend that amount for a pair of shit.I've hardly done any miles in these and the side of the sole on the left shoe is coming away.. Is it so wrong to be pissed ? All I wanted was a contact for inov-8 yet I get a few bitches making sarcastic comments. Maybe I was wrong to seek advice from such an unfriendly forum.. But suppose the average age on here is late 60's .. But thanks for the useless comments... I'll seek advice from people who know what they are talking about. ( not an elderly running forum )
    Ahem!

I had some mudrocs (I think - I get confused with the variations of the names mudflys, flyrocs, mudotrons, rockclaws - must be my age!).
    I tripped over a rock on the Glyders (age again!) and ripped the toe box.
    I contacted Inov-8 and they replaced them for nowt. All I had to do was destroy the old shoes and send them a picture.

Whatever you think of Inov8 shoes I reckon that was good customer service.

Despite all the connoiseurs out there, to me a shoe is largely just a shoe. The mudclaw sole is excellen and I just wish someone would do resoles - I'd get all my old work shoes re-done with mudclaws!

The explosion of varieties of shoes in the name of choice serves no-one but the marketeers - like I said, they're gradually turning fell running into the marketing equivalent of mountain biking.

Anyway, I'm off to change me colostomy bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan187 View Post
    Speedcross or fellcross?
    My fellcrosses are up 100 miles now and still look brand new, I need to try them at race speed down a muddy boggy track just to get a feel for the grip

NCB I've had similar issues with my mudclaws, nearly all of them infact, I've mentioned that the quality has been poor but the grip superb, however you can't take offence at some minor abuse when you include such language in yours, I suspect had you asked for the contact details saying you had a pair of shoes you believed to be faulty you would have got lot's of help!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark L View Post
    Anyway, I'm off to change me colostomy bag.
    Be careful you don't trip over my zimmer frame on the way:wink:

Take no notice of wharfee ncb, he's a good bloke really
    Hills and Guinness!

Jesus, right I asked for contact details not a lecture for ****s sake .. Go and put your teeth in a jar... And stop grooming kids I'm only 15

I'm only 15
    Ah that explains a thing or two. Seriously just chill out. There is no need to start ranting at this stage and complaining about the product. Send them back and see what the response is. If you don't get a replacement pair then by all means start ranting and slagging off the company.
    Last edited by The devil's own; 04-03-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    "That was the night everything changed"

Well der ... Waste of time... Do they not have a proper forum to go on instead of a pedo one

And andy h stop sending me PM I'm not into that you perve.. I might just report this forum

Well der ... Waste of time... Do they not have a proper forum to go on instead of a pedo one
    Seriously just listen to yourself. You're being a prick. The people you are now slagging off have a wealth of knowledge that will help you out. They are also the people that run the races you may enter, and are the members of clubs you may join. Just remember you reap what you sow young un.
    "That was the night everything changed"