Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what excersies can I do

Re: what excersies can I do

Quote Originally Posted by TheReverand View Post
    Well ive decided to take a month off, with a bit of luck it will put me right
    Probably not; not without a good, solid diagnosis. It took me 5 physios and nearly 2.5yrs to get to what seems like a plausible diagnosis for my knee problem. I still won't know until next autumn if it's been worth it, but a string of physios NHS included have missed something the latest guy has spotted. I'd persevere with the NHS TBH.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

I'd always say to go and get a proper diagnosis and not just randomly take time off... I'd definitely not rely on a forum diagnosis. You won't really know what exercises are safe/effective to do until you know what the problem is.

thanks everyone for your input I think I will just be relying on walking, cycling and squats and some upper body stuff to try and keep my fitness up. As for needing a proper diagnosis well it'd be nice to find out but I cant be arsed making numerous visits to the health centre, then for them not to really know what the problem is, this is usually the way it works!