Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: FRA membership

Re: FRA membership

Sorry to but into this thread, but a couple of questions, when is the renewal due? as i have not got my nor Mrs Amex renewal and will the FRA recommend which is the best head torch??
    Going to try again....

The renewal form will come through your letter box with the next magazine which is being printed on Thursday! It will require a quick turn around to get the calendar mailing list ready - my fault, sorry, but I had to delay the first print deadline due to work overload...

OMG - I have just found the last magazine and renewal form - I have been trying to contact the committee through email but my email wont allow me to do so via the FRA site, so I was going to just print out a new renewal form. Suddently last night whilst rumaging through the magazine rack for something to read I come across the last Fell Runner, which I told Mrs SL I was waiting for this and thought that it had become lost or the mail redirect from our last house had missed it. She pipes up and sais, 'I think there may be some paperwork with it and another envelope for you'. It is only the renewal form and WFRA letter !!

Bloody hell - does she not know how important these things are - She does now !!

Its late but its in the post with a standing order set up immediately for future.
    Paul C.

... continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

England Athletics Individual Registration Fees

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    £20 per annum just announced. Seniors involved in all disciplines.

£15 for U17s - even U11s

This includes license for track.

Off Track license will be £10 which will allow for Road, Cross Country and Fell.

There is now information on the England Athletics website http://www.englandathletics.org/page...17+Affiliation stating that "Following what we recognise to be an inadequate consultation process regarding affiliation we set up the three regional meetings and facilitated emailed submissions to hear views about this and the general concerns over consultation and representation in our sport."

It would appear that an individual registration fee of £10 will now apply in 2013 for all disciplines ie a reduction from £20 for track and field but no change for the Off Track License if I understand it correctly.
    Last edited by MargC; 04-01-2013 at 10:52 AM.

You will be pleased to know that I have finally sent of my application to rejoin the FRA and I will no longer be a scrounging, bloodsucking illegal alien on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by MargC View Post
    England Athletics Individual Registration Fees

There is now information on the England Athletics website http://www.englandathletics.org/page...17+Affiliation stating that "Following what we recognise to be an inadequate consultation process regarding affiliation we set up the three regional meetings and facilitated emailed submissions to hear views about this and the general concerns over consultation and representation in our sport."

It would appear that an individual registration fee of £10 will now apply in 2013 for all disciplines ie a reduction from £20 for track and field but no change for the Off Track License if I understand it correctly.
    That is correct Margaret.

The only uncertainty at the moment is that some of the clubs, mainly Southern from what I understand, had been refusing to collect the fees full stop and many clubs will have to get this approved through AGM or EGM.

Smile Re: FRA membership

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly View Post
    You will be pleased to know that I have finally sent of my application to rejoin the FRA and I will no longer be a scrounging, bloodsucking illegal alien on the forum

Not to mention parsimonious, parasitic..but I am pleased!
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

just found my application form in drawer, filled out and ready to go..why did I not post it? explains why I've not recieved the race diary yet..

I've just sorted a standing order out, does anyone know if I still need to send the paper form back? I'm already a member and have put my reference number on the standing order so it seems like sending the form back will be a waste of time (no details have changed). Can I just leave it in the hands of the bank?

edit - just re-read it and it seems I do need to send it back. Oh well
    @Hill_Runner on twitter