Thread: norovirus

norovirus

even nirovirus . anyone come down with it ? i have and can say avoid at all costs
    Last edited by lilactime; 29-11-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Re: norovirus

Doing the rounds in our office and others in Bradford

Quote Originally Posted by lilactime View Post
    even nirovirus . anyone come down with it ? i have and can say avoid at all costs
    Oh yes. 19 of our running club had weekend away in Whitby and some bugger brought it with them.....16 out of the 19 came down with it!! Horrible 2 days spent between loo and bed....knocked me for six :angry:

Thank goodness for that. I was worried it was an NHS initiative to clear beds quicker. My 87 yo Mother had a bit of a stroke recently and is a guest of the NHS critical folk at the moment; 2 days into her stay and the ward was quarantined with Noro - needless to say they all got it and it certainly culled the numbers. My Mother on the other hand looks quite well on it and is recovering from both Noro and Stroke with indecent haste.

Yes had it about three weeks ago, it was a birthday present from other half, only really back to full speed now (well full speed for me slowwwwwwwwwwww for everyone else!)

Quote Originally Posted by John Walker View Post
    Thank goodness for that. I was worried it was an NHS initiative to clear beds quicker. My 87 yo Mother had a bit of a stroke recently and is a guest of the NHS critical folk at the moment; 2 days into her stay and the ward was quarantined with Noro - needless to say they all got it and it certainly culled the numbers. My Mother on the other hand looks quite well on it and is recovering from both Noro and Stroke with indecent haste.
    Hope recovery goes well mate.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by John Walker View Post
    Nasty as it is in the short term, from my observations even the oldest frailest patients almost always recovered from this.