Thread: Biggest Feet

Biggest Feet

Just been having a look around the sales for some new road shoes, it's always pretty much a guarantee that all the cheap shoes are A. Tiny or B. at least size 14 and a half!!! which to be honest is I think rather large, I sport a standard pair of size 9's, which forum member has the largest feet and so gets the best bargains at sale time?

Re: Biggest Feet

My inov8's are 12, new balances are 12.5, and I just got a pair Adidas football trainers and these are a 13, however my sensible Clarks work shoes are only 10.5 - that's some serious disparity across shoes company's - how hard can it be to use a ruler?

My main problem tho is that I have really skinny feet, so my feet roll around alot when traversing slopes - currently dabbling with moldable orthotic inserts to give a more stable ride.

Re: Biggest Feet

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    My main problem tho is that I have really skinny feet, so my feet roll around alot when traversing slopes - currently dabbling with moldable orthotic inserts to give a more stable ride.
    I've found that I now prefer a shoe a half size smaller than when I started running, I put up with a bit of tightness at the toe as I prefer the fit to be tight around the foot, can't stand shoes that feel like they're 'slopping' around, even on the road.