Thread: Should i run?

Unhappy Should i run?

Yesterday i went fell over . The result was a pain and discomfort , not really bad , to my left foot. Pain is on the top towards the outside, seems a bruised bone? Anyway , i can walk on it and have used RICE. The thing i'd like ideas /feedback on is that i plan to run an Ultramarathon on Saturday (42 miles) . Although i realise it's not the wisest move , what does everyone think?

Re: Should i run?

42 eh! Whats up with you ya light weight, why not make it 50!!!!

Seriously all you can do it rest and then make the call on sat! If its a bruise then you'll know pretty quickly whether its going to hinder you or not, ie after a couple of mins jogging which you can do before you set off for the race!

Best of luck thou!!!!

Cheers calf , yes good idea , i lickle jog before i go prob good idea. Its a bloody nuisance , a got an eye infection 2 days before my first london marathon , lol.

How's it feeling now Alf???

Cheers mate , seems to be on the mend ok , definately will do the Lyke Wake. Taking some ibuprofen incase. Thanks for asking , kind of you.

Well, i completed ok. Although managed to run into a small branch on the floor after 2 miles and hit same sore spot, ouch!! The other pains sort of masked my foot. Although my right foot which i must've used more is the most sore now. Terrfic DOMS .