Thread: Sulien Luckman

Sulien Luckman

I am deeply saddened to post this, some of you may already be aware but Pembrokeshire Harrier Sulien Luckman (12) passed away at his home on Saturday 9th March as the consequence of an accident.

Sul was well known in S Wales XC and that's where he did most of his running, but he started fellrunning at Anniversary Wa! in 2011 and his most recent race was at Parwich where I understand he won his age cat, so some of you may have met him/raced him.

We the family are devastated but would like to thank all you guys who organize the Junior races for all the fun he had.

Cheers

Steve

Re: Sulien Luckman

I never knew Sulien but my condolences to his friends and family. Whatever happened it sounds tragic
    @Hill_Runner on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Furness View Post
    I never knew Sulien but my condolences to his friends and family. Whatever happened it sounds tragic
    Cheers Rob, appreciated. Steve

Master

Dear stevers.

I didnt know Sulien either but my kids (2 Reed girls) might have run against him at The Anni Wa in 2011 as they are both now 12 and the races were mixed I think. Condolences to you all and I am glad he had contacted with the junior fell scene as fun is very much the word for that.

Best Wishes
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Corniceman View Post
    Dear stevers.

I didnt know Sulien either but my kids (2 Reed girls) might have run against him at The Anni Wa in 2011 as they are both now 12 and the races were mixed I think. Condolences to you all and I am glad he had contacted with the junior fell scene as fun is very much the word for that.

Best Wishes
    Simon
    Cheers Simon, couldn't resist checking the results and yes they did. The girls might remember Sul because for reasons best known to himself he was wearing an adult size knee support and had to keep stopping to pull it back up over his knee. Not a great race winning tactic...
    Steve

Sad news, too young, sincere sympathies to all concerened from me.
    Hills and Guinness!

Super Moderator

Terribly sad news. My deepest condolences to all concerned
    Poacher turned game-keeper