Thread: Fell Relays 2023 Keswick

Fell Relays 2023 Keswick

Just seen the new website that has been set up. I note that Leg 1 runners must be aged 17+, all other legs 18+. In the past leg 1 and sometimes 4 too have been open to 16+. I'm guessing the legs must be particularly tough this year? The base is Braithwaite. Seems a shame to exclude some very promising 16 year olds.
    https://keswick2023.weebly.com/

Got it confirmed now that leg 1 is open to age 16+. It was an error on the website.

Any team managers of teams on the initial pre-selection list had confirmation yet that they can now pay the entry fees please?

Nothing yet.

Thanks. Just had the confirmed entry email.

Legs 1,2 and 4 maps are now on the website. Details of the camping arrangements are on too.

Any chatter about the relays on Saturday? Such a big event, yet little talk (so far). Who are the favourites? How waterlogged is the start/finish field? Is the parking field still ok? From a personal view, I'm organising 2 teams from Staffs Moorlands - male open and M40 - as I am now back at my old club - with a couple of secret weapons! Very stressful nowadays compared to the old days...

Would take a brave man to bet against Keswick on their home turf. But I'll be bold and go for Dark Peak.