Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BG attempt on 20th September

BG attempt on 20th September

Hi All,

Although living in the flat lands of Worksop I have been travelling up to the lakes fairly regularly this year to cover the route as much as possible and also plenty of peak district training alongside. My knees can confirm this as they are aching at the moment after todays hill reps as I write this! The reccee’s have gone pretty well over the route and I’m starting to look forward to the day now.

I’m currently planning my attempt for Friday 20th September at 8pm on a clockwise round. Thank you to all you guy’s who have offered support over the past few months…….. If you could confirm that you are still available to help on that date I would really appreciate it. I am still looking for a few more willing volunteers to support also, so if there is anyone that would like to do a leg just let me know.

Cheers,

Andy

Re: BG attempt on 20th Septemb

Quote Originally Posted by marmalizer View Post
    Hi All,

Although living in the flat lands of Worksop I have been travelling up to the lakes fairly regularly this year to cover the route as much as possible and also plenty of peak district training alongside. My knees can confirm this as they are aching at the moment after todays hill reps as I write this! The reccee’s have gone pretty well over the route and I’m starting to look forward to the day now.

I’m currently planning my attempt for Friday 20th September at 8pm on a clockwise round. Thank you to all you guy’s who have offered support over the past few months…….. If you could confirm that you are still available to help on that date I would really appreciate it. I am still looking for a few more willing volunteers to support also, so if there is anyone that would like to do a leg just let me know.

Cheers,

Andy
    Hi Andy,

Put me down. Any leg you need.

Bill

Nice one Bill ....... That was lightening fast!!

Super Moderator

Andy, let us have a look in the diary because we might be able to help. I'll let you know :thumbup:
    Poacher turned game-keeper

alwaysinjured

Quote Originally Posted by marmalizer View Post
    Hi All,

Cheers,

Andy
    Is it a basic 23-23.30 or faster?

Hi Andy, I live not too far from Worksop and should hopefully be available on that date and glad to assist. Let me know if you still require more runners.

Cheers, Andy W

Put me down Andy and Michelle will help you with road support. I will also bring plenty of chia with me to :wink:

Thanks DT ........ Much appreciated

Hi Alwaysinjured .......... Im planning for a 23hr schedule. I am hoping to shave some time off but also hoping not to run in to the hour buffer as well )

Hi AndyW, That would be great if you are available. Let me know if you are up for some recceeing beforehand as I will be further covering sections of the course before the day.

Cheers, Andy