Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The class of 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Adnan Khan View Post
    It will be good to see some old faces
    Yes it will really looking forward to this

Quote Originally Posted by Arkel View Post
    Yes it will really looking forward to this
    Where oldun these days ? I haven't heard anything from him. He is even missing from the fb

_|_
    ./\.

Quote Originally Posted by Adnan Khan View Post
    Where oldun these days ? I haven't heard anything from him. He is even missing from the fb
    He's had to give up running, due to an ongoing injury. Was out on the road bike with him the other week but when he runs gets the same serious adductor injury. Hope to have him on my BG attempt in some capacity, but a full year off running will hopefully have him back on his feet. I'll pass on your regards when I see him next.

Anyone know fellrunner kev's mobile / email / address / favourite pub? if so please ask him to pay for the 1 March bunkhouse, my PMs have fallen on stony ground at the moment. Cheers

He's had to give up running, due to an ongoing injury. Was out on the road bike with him the other week but when he runs gets the same serious adductor injury. Hope to have him on my BG attempt in some capacity, but a full year off running will hopefully have him back on his feet. I'll pass on your regards when I see him next.
    Say hi to him from me please.
    Annan and District Athletic Club. http://www.adac.org.uk/

Thanks Bill, hope resting will do more good to him and he comes back stronger. Tell him not to burn cakes next time

_|_
    ./\.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
    Anyone know fellrunner kev's mobile / email / address / favourite pub? if so please ask him to pay for the 1 March bunkhouse, my PMs have fallen on stony ground at the moment. Cheers
    Is that Kevin Easley or Dave Norman's Friend Kev? I met 2 Kev's last year and was always confused who is who I have email address for Kevin Easley and Dave Normans contact number.
    Last edited by Adnan Khan; 29-01-2014 at 10:59 AM.

_|_
    ./\.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
    Kev here (Kevin Easley - not peasley...ha ha Stolly!) Sorry not been in touch, paying today and PM'd you now.

All paid! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by fellrunner kev View Post
    Kev here (Kevin Easley - not peasley...ha ha Stolly!) Sorry not been in touch, paying today and PM'd you now.
    I almost typed Peasley again but realised my mistake as you weren't very amused last time

_|_
    ./\.