Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: The class of 2014

alwaysinjured
    Quote Originally Posted by JanSoLo View Post
    Thanks for the support mike. Loved yesterday. Wish I could of gone on but could t get back from langdale to my van in Keswick. Would have liked to do the two days but I'm sitting at work
    I would have taken you back if you had asked Jan!! - as it was I had to head in that direction from Langdale anyway. Don't ask...

Some photos from the day here... a lot of forumites
    Last edited by alwaysinjured; 03-03-2014 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks Mike for the updates. Sorry I couldn't make it . Looks like everyone had fun. I'll keep an eye for the next one.

_|_
    ./\.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
    Great weekend chaps, routes didn't work out as planned some cos of weather and some cos of creative naving but that's what big days out can be sometimes, it's all good. Special thanks to Mike for road support and taxi duty. Must do it all again ....
    Thanks for the PM Chris, can't reply as your inbox is full. I'd thought about going up to Scafell Pike, but conditions on Gable made me think twice. Dropped down in to Ennerdale and did the 4 Lakeland Passes route back to Honister. Hope you had a good weekend. I can't imagine yesterday being a lot of fun. All good training though!
    Geoff Clarke

[QUOTE=alwaysinjured;577032]I would have taken you back if you had asked Jan!! - as it was I had to head in that direction from Langdale anyway.

Didn't like to be cheeky. you'd already done lots
    As it happens me and stolly needed to take a car to threkheld using each other to do so,so no worries

The class of 2014...Half term report,
    OK guys so we,ve passed midsomers day so hows the class of 2014" bearing up" (yes thats a pun)
    Due to various injuries my report would probably read..Davey initially showed great promise, however he seems to be missing from his studies of late, it is now too late to save his term and he,ll really need to pull his socks up if he is to be a success next term.

21:48 for me .

have postponed re-take following last year's narrow miss until next year maybe but have had a blast supporting others until L100 tapering kicks in from early July

I've had to cancel my attempt. I severed a nerve in my hand on some broken glass whilst washing up! Off work for 4 weeks. Surgeon said my attempt 4/5th July was too soon for me. I'm very frustrated, 7 months of hard training! Putting it off til next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooj View Post
    I've had to cancel my attempt. I severed a nerve in my hand on some broken glass whilst washing up! Off work for 4 weeks. Surgeon said my attempt 4/5th July was too soon for me. I'm very frustrated, 7 months of hard training! Putting it off til next year.
    Commiserations fella - you have my utmost sympathy, I had a perfecct 6 months training regime, and caught a cold with 1 week to go. It was an awful surprise and I could not believe it. As it happened I went ahead- but a head cold pales into insignificance against the long term use of your hand.
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery- your brain may play tricks but your fitness will still be there.

Cheers. I'm gonna come back really strong and knowing the route intimately. In fact people will be calling me Bob I'll be that good lol.