Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonights Spitfire related indie tune

Mind you, if you want a whole evening of aviation themed musical entertainment then look no further than the Cod-Rock Cold War related antics of the great B-52's. Rock Lobster anyone??
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Mind you, if you want a whole evening of aviation themed musical entertainment then look no further than the Cod-Rock Cold War related antics of the great B-52's. Rock Lobster anyone??
    Great choon!

For Wheeze

I never thought there would be more than one. Stretching it a bit but sort of indie ish

That Public Service Broadcasting album is excellent, got it on vinyl and hoping to see them next month. Have you heard the War Room ep?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie80 View Post
    That Public Service Broadcasting album is excellent, got it on vinyl and hoping to see them next month. Have you heard the War Room ep?
    Hey up Charlie.
    I have only listened to the stuff on Youtube but I like what I have heard. How could you not like a band that makes tunes and vids about Everest?

Hey up Charlie.
    I have only listened to the stuff on Youtube but I like what I have heard. How could you not like a band that makes tunes and vids about Everest?
    Hey there! The War Room ep came out last year, it's where Spitfire appeared before the album. All the tracks are about the War. London can take it is amazing. And I know!I love that part about a climber climbing with his guts, his heart, his soul...and his feet.