Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: TRIGGER 2014..The story so far...

Re: The Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D-H View Post
    Hi Rodders me old mate!!! .... `ows them ribs, teach you to show people the errors of their ways.

Trigger sounds terrific, a good blast prior to my Frostbite 50 .... and if it's for Woodhead MRT then I'm in.

Ian, will there be any bottled grog this time
    I'll make sure there is ...

Apparently people have been asking for Entry Forms, Nicky tells me they will be available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    Kinder Gates and Grindslow Knoll for me I think.
    The finish is in Pennine's back yard and the pros there have suggested the same crossing.

I have sent in my entry for Tanky's and no way would I get a "pass" to do both so no Trigger for me this year!!
    Pity as I think this is a much nicer end to the race compare to the road/forest then that climb up Kinder at the end of Tankys
    Last edited by DrPatrickBarry; 10-10-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by DrPatrickBarry View Post
    I have sent in my entry for Tanky's and no way would I get a "pass" to do both so no Trigger for me this year!!
    Pity as I think this is a much nicer end to the race compare to the road/forest then that climb up Kinder at the end of Tankys
    No problemo DrPB, I have a remedy, get a pass for Tankys this year (Dec 2011) and another pass for Trigger next year (Jan 2012). Easy
    :sneaky:And in between, put on the Marigolds and wash up after Xmas dinner.
    Last edited by OB1; 10-10-2011 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Hmmm..PB in Marigolds...even better...

The finish is in Pennine's back yard and the pros there have suggested the same crossing.

If you need another pass, just sweeten her up by buying her a new iron or some new marigolds for the washing up!

If you need another pass, just sweeten her up by buying her a new iron or some new marigolds for the washing up!
    Ye are all such comedians

Mmmmmm.....unless she has changed a lot since we last met, I really would not recommend that

You could offer her a lovely day out in the countryside... A Support vehicle would be useful

quite fancy this looks a good route hope i can get in

I've been out this morning with the Race Kit team and with Nicky, Latest update is that following the final meeting with the Kinder Park Rangers yesterday all permission has been granted so you can go where you like over Kinder, This was the final detail needed.
    They asked me to to say that the Race entry form should be on the Race site tomorrow.

feel free to reccie to your hearts content. However the ranger was concerned that they have built a few dams to help with the regeneration and was worried that when they froze/got covered in snow that runners may fall in!!! please be careful