Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling all BG completers - can I have your schedules please?

Oops, sorry! I went down towards Foxes' Tarn and back up the gully -- I didn't actually see said tarn though.

alwaysinjured
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieW View Post
    Oops, sorry! I went down towards Foxes' Tarn and back up the gully -- I didn't actually see said tarn though.
    Blink and you will surely miss it! - the "tarn" breaches advertising standards - It is an estate agents description of a puddle...Even still your split was way over the odds for the overall time, even by that rouet, so I was wondering why. Any particular problems?

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysinjured View Post
    Blink and you will surely miss it! - the "tarn" breaches advertising standards - It is an estate agents description of a puddle...Even still your split was way over the odds for the overall time, even by that rouet, so I was wondering why. Any particular problems?
    Err, I can't remember anything in particular. Actually I was probably pretty inept clawing my way up the gully -- not really having any climbing skills, and not wanting to do myself a mischief. Did pause for a couple of video clips before the descent and going up the gully, too. And also paused to refill a water bottle. Or maybe I got the time wrong in my commentary somehow -- I should be able to figure that out from the gpx log of course.