Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things kids say....

I took my daughter to preschool and you go in a room and wait for a bell to be rang before entering the hall. When the bell rang I made a raspberry noise out of my mouth at something my daughter said. She then proceeded to shout as loud as she could to her friend "My daddy farted, my daddy farted".

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops View Post
    I hope 3 yr olds don't use such language now but they certainly didn't then.
    Brought my 8 yr old to New Mills FC a few weeks ago. Attendance about 100 so we could hear everything being said on the pitch. Done wonders for his vocabulary.

My daughter at the end of a challanging 1 mile Pennine Fell Runners handicap race. Dad, Dad that was 100 times harder than Park Run (5 k).

A couple of months ago some friends asked if me and Mrs Head could look after their 2 year old daughter for the afternoon so we took her to Docker Park farm where amongst other things we saw some alpacas.

When we dropped her off that evening they asked her what she had seen at the farm but instead of saying 'We saw some alpacas' she said 'we saw some pakis'

They have not asked us to look after her since