Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Ilkley Moor Fell Race

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Furness View Post
    Shame this clashes with PECO. I'm having a good run in the overall standings so I really want to do all of them this year.

Maybe next year.
    I agree Rob, unfortunately it couldn't be helped this year. I fear it will have a bigger effect on the juniors rather than the seniors which would be shame because we had over 200 juniors running last year!

I'll do my best to make sure that there is no obvious conflict next year.

Steve Weston, RO.

Normanton, Wakefield. West Riding of Yorkshire
    Quote Originally Posted by slotoes View Post
    Richard,

You will see that the manual entries have now been added to the competitors list we have 135 entries sofar.
    I have noticed, thankyou

Seems that I'm still the only one from my Club, despite asking for volunteers on the (club) FaceBook page

There are 2 entrants from Pontefract AC, basically the 'club next door' to us. I know one of them (David Kidd), but not the other

That said, as with Rob Furness, the PECO-Xc is our league, so plenty will be running there instead (due to work, I've not run any of them yet, so missing another shouldn't be an issue

Quote Originally Posted by slotoes View Post
    I hope this weather dries up otherwise everybody will be sledging down Backstone Beck!
    As happened in 2010, with the snow?
    Last edited by RichardAThackeray; 02-02-2014 at 08:18 PM.
    Generally to be found plodding along with 'www.ackworthroadrunnersandac.co.uk'