Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Resignation fromCommittee

alwaysinjured
    [QUOTE=luxinterior;572351]
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysinjured View Post

We all get it we don't need to hear anymore.

Clearly a number of RO are OK with what is happening as explained by Graham - that is their free choice.

You are not Ok with the changes - that is your free choice we all get that.

Lets move on
    I will move on.
    Wynn already has.

One last however - and people don't seem to get this.
    Not only should scoffer not sign up for it.

FRA MUST NOT LET HIM!!!
    Since he clearly does not comply - that is their role in safety controlled by what they permit or not.

It begs other questions - is he even insured, since breaching that rule is clearly a "deliberate act of commission" per UKA summary, matched by "material misrepresentation" of the risk as stated in the policy document. Are FRA as guilty as him for knowingly permitting non compliant courses?

An open door for a hell of a row between lawyers, which I would not want to be the wrong side of. Totally unnecessary to allow wording that even gives such arguments a chance. Solicitors earn a handsome living from hindsight wisdom based on exploiting poorly drafted wording. Why give them that chance?
    Last edited by alwaysinjured; 22-01-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysinjured View Post
    One last however...
    Have you considered a sponsored non-post? That might give you the determination to stick with it.

alwaysinjured
    Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    Have you considered a sponsored non-post? That might give you the determination to stick with it.
    Pretty much a description of my latest book whenever I can get round to finishing it! And no, I won't tell you what the subject is, or my psuedonym or nom de plume!
    Last edited by alwaysinjured; 22-01-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    AI is Columbo and I claim my £5

*turns with a raised index finger "just one more thing"
    pies

Quote Originally Posted by Splatcher View Post
    And 1450 miles for me. This forum is actually more representative of the membership than any recent AGM, as there are far more active forum members than AGM attendees. And a lot of us care a lot that our sport is run effectively, which is why we've been following all this stuff. Think before you post, Henry.
    Sorry Dad, I've let our sport down, the forum down and more importantly I've let myself down.

Iain wow you are a God! However, sadly, the best shite I can come up with at the mo is that there have been about 45 contributors to this supposedly vastly important 176 post thread (less than 1% of the membership) , most of them from the same small group of about ten people. Anyroad I promised never to talk about anything important on something as egregious as an internet forum so I'm off to check out the ' Which cag?' thread in equipment. Have fun.
    Last edited by Henry Porter; 23-01-2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Forgot a question mark. PS Witto-lovely 'shoolgirl response!.Very funny!
    Bleeding heart, pinko, liberal. (no safety pins)

You'll be missed
    NOT
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Porter View Post
    Iain wow you are a God! However, sadly, the best shite I can come up with at the mo is that there have been about 45 contributors to this supposedly vastly important 176 post thread (less than 1% of the membership) , most of them from the same small group of about ten people. Anyroad I promised never to talk about anything important on something as egregious as an internet forum so I'm off to check out the ' Which cag?' thread in equipment. Have fun.
    Well that's a pretty ridiculous argument, there will be many people viewing the thread and not posting, or like myself, posting only occasionally. Why do these people not post more often? Most likely (in my case at least) because their point has already been made by someone else. So, saying that this thread is unimportant because 7000 people aren't posting on it is about as relevant as saying Committee meetings aren't important because 7000 people don't show up to them.

And if we disinterest you so much, why waste your time criticising us? Or do you just take pleasure in provocation? Which I suppose would explain you resigning internet forums purely for egregiousness.

This clears a lot of the fog Fellhound, thanks. To adopt a navigation analogy, the path choice from here is becoming obvious ... a rocky road inviting a lot of injury, or a bit of collaboration and find the way together.

Another one? People go through a lot of login IDs these days, i've had 5yrs smooth running out of mine but there again i don't spend every visit bouncing it off the redline.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent