Thread: CW round May 17th!

alwaysinjured

CW round May 17th!

I guess as the first one to name a date on the "Class of 2014 thread" - I thought I would lay my marker down again . I have road support and a couple of helpers already committed. Clearly will be needing more!.

It is SERIOUSLY scary, going out on the same day as Stolly. The bad omen weather magnet of history! Don't you dare bring the weather with you stolly! All things equal we pass on Bowfell!

I have a cw round planed for the 13th of June. Would love to help out and get some experience. Stolly going on the same day as you is a bit unnerving though haha. Will be no good on the nav side of things but I'm a willing mule. I will be ok with the pace as long as your not going for an 18 hour job. Cheers phil

alwaysinjured
    Quote Originally Posted by philblack40 View Post
    I have a cw round planed for the 13th of June. Would love to help out and get some experience. Stolly going on the same day as you is a bit unnerving though haha. Will be no good on the nav side of things but I'm a willing mule. I will be ok with the pace as long as your not going for an 18 hour job. Cheers phil
    Many thanks, and happy to reciprocate. Looks like being a busy weekend. Arkel is going same way as me!
    Stolly going backwards complete with "weather", I hope he keeps to himself!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysinjured View Post
    Many thanks, and happy to reciprocate. Looks like being a busy weekend. Arkel is going same way as me!
    Stolly going backwards complete with "weather", I hope he keeps to himself!
    I am also going too. 2am start and a few extra summits! small support team.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Corniceman View Post
    I am also going too. 2am start and a few extra summits! small support team.
    Good luck. Don't forget High Snab Bank
    Poacher turned game-keeper

I am planning to be up there for Stolly and Arkel rounds. I will check out schedules and if I can help out I most certainly will.

Kev

alwaysinjured
    Quote Originally Posted by fellrunner kev View Post
    I am planning to be up there for Stolly and Arkel rounds. I will check out schedules and if I can help out I most certainly will.

Kev
    Thanks Kev.