Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scratch your heads time.

Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    Never mind 210; it sounds like you've done very well to remember your pass-word this morning to post about your friend
    I gave myself, him, a well-deserved extra 10 points for that.
    Josh Hubbard - Ambleside AC

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    What you, sorry... your friend has experienced is probably a lack of patience rather than IQ. It takes a while to figure out some of those questions. Although, if you have the time, it does afford the opportunity to wave your intellectual willy on the internet.
    I think we all know it's a bullsh*t IQ test. I believe it times you out (15 mins?) though so don't take too long.

One in 18.46 million people has an IQ of 180. What are the chances of the only 3 people in the UK to have it being on the FRA forum?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeathens View Post
    I think we all know it's a bullsh*t IQ test. I believe it times you out (15 mins?) though so don't take too long.

One in 18.46 million people has an IQ of 180. What are the chances of the only 3 people in the UK to have it being on the FRA forum?
    It reminded me of the various 'How Northern are you?' quizzes. Answer anything to do with pies or chips and gravy and you're a Geordie
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Or of IQ being calculated by the number of correct answers in this specific test multiplied by 10.

I think the best IQ test is those adverts you used to get for Mensa. You're very clever - give us twenty quid. Anyone who said 'yes' clearly wasn't that clever.

alwaysinjured
    I did mine all in one go but the ones I didn't get (I think) was the number square one (I put 25) and the one with two diagonal rows of numbers (I put 15). Any ideas?
    Number square? There is a number rectangle - whose answer I recollect is -5
    Add up the digits on the last row (I forget what they are, so 12 for example becomes 1+2= 3) and you see a set of subtractions. Row1-Row2 = Row3

The diagonal rows of numbers are similar, although I forget exactly what they are.
    Add up all the digits, eg 12 space 34 is 1+2+3+4=10 and it comes to the row below
    So answer is I recollect 17 although I don't have the puzzle to hand.