Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: All t'Wainwrights attempt

Adnan, I have sent you a PM with gpx file. If anyone else wants the GPX file then let me know.

Super Moderator
    I've long thought 'All the Wainwrights' would make a great summer holiday target. Great that you're having a real go though Steve. Nice follow on from the Makins' relatively recent Lakes, Meres etc
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Steve, will you be posting your intended itinerary. Would like to try and catch you and shout encouragement at some point along the way.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebirkinshaw View Post
    Adnan, I have sent you a PM with gpx file. If anyone else wants the GPX file then let me know.
    Thanks Steve. Its looking great. All the very best (Y).

Quote Originally Posted by Tindersticks View Post
    Steve, will you be posting your intended itinerary. Would like to try and catch you and shout encouragement at some point along the way.
    Same as Tinder, Would be great to see you in action.

_|_
    ./\.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebirkinshaw View Post
    I wouldn't mind it Steve
    I'll be supporting a BG on the 14th June then I'll be free to help out if you need it.
    I'm based in West Cumbria
    Bill

Master
    All the best Steve.
    The older I get the Faster I was

good luck with this steve. please could you send me copy of your gpx as well.

Paul, I have sent a PM with a link to the GPX file. If you have problems downloading it then let me know. If anyone else that has asked me for the gpx file has not received it then let me know.

I will have the full itinerary on my blog and then will be regular updates and a tracker as I go round. Anyone should be able to find out where I am on my attempt and join me for a section or two.

Steve, this is inspiring and the use of tech means we can all follow you...thanks.

I think there'll be a good deal of interest.

Very, very best of luck.

Simon
    www.macclesfield-harriers.co.uk
    Teggs Nose Fell Race Saturday 4th August 2018 14.30

Simon Cartledge

Awesome plan Steve...best of luck. I agree with lantern rouge about the interest level. Last year we passed you several times in the North Western fells on the RAB - you were everywhere that day! To be clear, when I say "we passed you" I don't mean overtaking - we were running in opposite directions!

Are you planning to put up details of how we could support your fund raising?