Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: coiners champs

A cracking event that was enjoyed by all from Ilkley. Well done and thanks to all at Calder Valley for a great well run race.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Hills View Post
    Prize winners, U8 race & U10 race photos up on http://www.woodentops.org.uk/ Others coming. Awesome turnout, well done Calder Valley great event!
    Awesome Photos!

Thanks for putting on a great event yesterday. We only managed 7 from Eden Runners (it was quite a long trek from Penrith) but those who made the journey really enjoyed themselves on a fine course. Lovely to see so many juniors running their hearts out.
    if I can't see blencathra it's raining
    if I can see blencathra it's going to rain

Thank you for all the positive comments, it was an absolute pleasure to organise the day. The exhausted yet smiling kids are after all what its all about.
    That said the baton is well and truly passed to Hobbsy who I know will put on a fine days racing.
    "Moors are a stage for the performance of heaven"

The show must go on and its back to Mytholmroyd on Mon. After several years of getting away with the weather its looking like we might finally get some proper bank holiday stuff, its forecast for rain but the way things are at the moment that could really mean wind, scorching temps and some hail.
    Be prepared thats all I'll say both runners and spectators.
    In the case of severe weather we will implement an alternative which will consist of changing/diverting the longer more exposed routes. The info re kit on the website will still apply though.
    To keep up to date if youre social media savvy (and who isnt) follow @cvfr_juniors
    See you Mon.

The show must go on and its back to Mytholmroyd on Mon. After several years of getting away with the weather its looking like we might finally get some proper bank holiday stuff, its forecast for rain but the way things are at the moment that could really mean wind, scorching temps and some hail.
    Be prepared thats all I'll say both runners and spectators.
    In the case of severe weather we will implement an alternative which will consist of changing/diverting the longer more exposed routes. The info re kit on the website will still apply though.
    To keep up to date if youre social media savvy (and who isnt) follow @cvfr_juniors
    See you Mon.

All Coiners English Junior Champs race photos on https://plus.google.com/photos/110439573756197443848/albums & a few of the senior start