Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gerry Adams

Voices from within Republicanism have long held that Adams was an mi6 agent blackmailed and controlled due to his brothers paedo links. Call me cynical but it's how the power elite roll and i'm inclined to believe it. If he was part of the establishment there's not a hope in hell he'll do time for this, yet the dogs in the streets know he's responsible for it. This is just a bit of stage management. He'll be sleeping in his own bed tonight.
    To the Regiment - I Wish I Was There

In my Army days in Belfast he was number one arrest on sight. Mind you we "arrested" quite a few who were actually informers and needed a cover to get them into a army base and spill the beans
    No country for old men.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf View Post
    In my Army days in Belfast he was number one arrest on sight. Mind you we "arrested" quite a few who were actually informers and needed a cover to get them into a army base and spill the beans
    Shouldn't that read 'number one shoot on sight' Alf or was that just in Gibraltar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Head View Post
    Shouldn't that read 'number one shoot on sight' Alf or was that just in Gibraltar
    Why don't you ask the family of Jean McConville ?
    No country for old men.

He's lied and lied and lied so often it must be very hard for him to remember what story he's sticking with now.

Even yesterday he said he never disassociated himself from the IRA, which must have provoked laughter in both communities surely.

Well, still in.
    pies

Reckon his "political party" need arresting too for thretening behaviour or trying to pervert the course of justice, so much for the future of NI when they threaten trouble because one of thier thugs gets arrested

Didn't he go to the police station voluntarily? He wasn't dragged in there kicking and screaming, so what are his party complaining about?
    Given that he will have the best legal team available (I doubt he's relying on the duty solicitor!) and they still got an extension to question him further, it does make me think the authorities have some fairly good evidence to connect him.

But I'm sure he will wriggle out soon enough.
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

I see he's been released now.