Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: climbing+kayak training

Quote Originally Posted by that_fjell_guy View Post
    How's all this been going shaunaneto? Any kayaking yet? We are having great dificulty fitting the canoe into our time schedule! As an aside..I'm just starting back on the leg strengthening gym work, and I find it really affects my legs for running. I do a bit of leg specific weights, cross-trainer and just started hill reps on treadmill. Even the session I occasionally do on the fixie really tires my legs in a way running does'nt.
    Really well thank you. Not very fit mind you but there's other reasons for that. One of the other things I've pulled into focus this year was 'other people' and making more effort with them. That's all down to routine, and to be honest the girlfriends job is more of a problem. There's a lot of irregular early morning trips to the airport taking place, nothing too drastic but it frequently involves being 'up' at 3.45am rather than 7am. Which is enough to leave me quite tired. This would be fine if it was regular, but it's any day of the week at present.

Second vehicle inbound.
    pies

find it really affects my legs for running.
    Curls and extensions by any chance?
    pies

Quote Originally Posted by shaunaneto View Post
    Pffft, what does Gresham know about climbing....
    The man decked it off Meshuga. Clearly knows nothing!
    http://www.neilgresham.com/hardest-rock-routes.php