Thread: stanhill fell race 2014

stanhill fell race 2014

19th stanhill fell race
    wednesday 21st may 2014
    5 mile / 800ft
    7.15 pm start
    5 pound on the day entry fee

venue from brittania, haslingden old road, oswaldtwistle, accrington bb5 3rj

also junior race 6.30pm 2 mile 1 pound entry on day

details lee passco 07565083531 or 01254879839

extensive prize list , vet prizes team prizes
    anyone who wants to enter before the race day and save 2 pounds, please just text me your name and club and when you register on the day just pay three pound
    Last edited by Alanleepaz; 20-05-2014 at 08:48 PM.

Smile

I'll be there! Great to race on my training routes.
    Steve Fish : Clayton Le Moors Harriers

I'm there tommorow. If its the same course as last year it is a cracking little race. Mix of track, fields, tussuck and a bit of rough ground, Mostly runnable and a very relaxed affair

Thank you to everyone who turned up last night to the stanhill fell race, low numbers but great race, well done to josh Boyle who won the senior race for a second year running, future british champion??, also well done to everyone who ran , think next year will be two laps round the windmills as most runners said it would be good to have that two laps, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alanleepaz View Post
    Thank you to everyone who turned up last night to the stanhill fell race, low numbers but great race, well done to josh Boyle who won the senior race for a second year running, future british champion??, also well done to everyone who ran , think next year will be two laps round the windmills as most runners said it would be good to have that two laps, thanks
    One lap is more than enough. It makes for a nice fast run without anything to taxing for wednesday night

Quote Originally Posted by detritus21 View Post
    One lap is more than enough. It makes for a nice fast run without anything to taxing for wednesday night
    yeh i thought one lap was enough, so its now 3.67 miles 660ft climb, have to round that to 3.75 mile lol, thanks for turning up last night great night it was, get this race back in the fell runners calendar next year