Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Ukip

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly View Post
    I agree Lisajous. I think the Heathens should be apologising for being such a stalking sleaze ball to be honest. Just to make some minor point on the internet. Pathetic
    Stalking sleaze ball? Ha ha, love it.

I just did a search for Danbert Nocurry to see the origin of the name. I know who Danbert is in real life and haven't exposed him, have I?

What point was I trying to make? Pulling people up on their bullshit? Well, I've got you a few times on that, haven't I?

You're still sore from your Dickhead list not going down too well?
    Last edited by TheHeathens; 30-05-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    TH, Are you going to come clean about your other forum activities in the spirit of reciprocity? As Voltaire no doubt once said "those in glass houses should look before they cast the first stone".
    Other forums I go on:

FC Utd forum
    Livefight forum

Feel free to do your research mate!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeathens View Post
    Other forums I go on:

FC Utd forum
    Livefight forum

Feel free to do your research mate!
    That's what I like to see: total transparency. At least on the ones you're telling us about

The good thing about transparency is that once you put it out there, no-one can be bothered to look into it.

To be clear, I have no problem with Danbert. As I've said all the way through this thread, anyone is free to put their views forward.

I'm just not sure what Danbert's views are anymore! Not even sure he's a City fan!

How long before Danbert reappears?

Tick tock

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Breeze View Post
    Really?

That Voltaire. Just so wise. And prescient as when he wrote:

"If God did not exist it would be necessary to invent him and he shall be called Always Injured." (Si Dieu n'existait pas, il faudrait l'inventer...)

One is amused
    pies

How long before Danbert reappears?

Tick tock
    Typical bloody Danbert. It's FOTY all over again, all those massive pauses whilst he take a dump or has his dinner or some other such nonsense.

My money is this is all a ploy by him and The Heathens to draw the forum away from safety and swivel eyed loons.... Errr, I mean UKIP.
    pies

Quote Originally Posted by shaunaneto View Post
    My money is this is all a ploy by him and The Heathens to draw the forum away from safety and swivel eyed loons.... Errr, I mean UKIP.
    In which case I fully support it - keep it up lads.

In which case I fully support it - keep it up lads.
    Wow that 's a toughie! So...has more drivel been posted on the forum about safety requirements or UKIP?

Too hard for me.

Anyone got Voltaire's mobile number?
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

alwaysinjured
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Breeze View Post
    Really?

That Voltaire. Just so wise. And prescient as when he wrote:

"If God did not exist it would be necessary to invent him and he shall be called Always Injured." (Si Dieu n'existait pas, il faudrait l'inventer...)
    Be careful who you quote Breezy, you need to start reading the fineprint.

The same Voltaire said:

“Fools have a habit of believing that everything written by a famous author is admirable",

And he did not exclude himself from being a famous author in that context - nor would he. Mocking his own readers was par for the course, and probably part of his intention: a veiled way to call his own readers fools for doing it, without saying it in so many words!

In respect of "encourager les autres" another of his, you miss the point, he was being ironic, referring to singling out those at the top for harsh treatment, to keep the minions in check. So by analogy in your reference to disciplinaries, only a committee member or two , higher up the better, hung out to dry for a disciplinary, would have satisfied his intention when he said it!

So lets think..who deserves one! Section 174 of the companies act may have something to say on that.
    Last edited by alwaysinjured; 02-06-2014 at 11:19 AM.