Thread: 3 peaks solo sub 24h

3 peaks solo sub 24h

I recently managed to link Snowdon, Scafell and the Ben in under 24 hours - using bike and train rather than car. Depart Llanberis: 01.43 (27 May); arrive Glen Nevis: 01:07 (28 May). An entertaining day! A previous attempt with Mick S. was thwarted by a slow running DMU into Crewe, but that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ring ouzel View Post
    I recently managed to link Snowdon, Scafell and the Ben in under 24 hours - using bike and train rather than car. Depart Llanberis: 01.43 (27 May); arrive Glen Nevis: 01:07 (28 May). An entertaining day! A previous attempt with Mick S. was thwarted by a slow running DMU into Crewe, but that's another story.
    Brilliant effort G.
    There's been lots of talk on the Instructors forum about ethics/pollution/challenge etc re Nat PPP. I copied Micks post on to it and they all loved it...masses of responses....certainly laid down a marker there.

It's a been a busy week for DP what with Nicky, and greenflashes back to back Dozen/killer.

Well done. might see you out on Wednesday if not I Scotland.

Yes excellent achievement there I am very inspired by it to say the least! Really think it adds a proper challenge to the 3 peaks and the environmental debate that goes with it is brill!
    http://www.mikkmurray.co.uk - My art and running blog! Go on.. Take a look!

Well Done. I would never thought of it but no excuse now and hopefully would be giving it a go sometime.

_|_
    ./\.

Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    Brilliant effort G.
    There's been lots of talk on the Instructors forum about ethics/pollution/challenge etc re Nat PPP. I copied Micks post on to it and they all loved it...masses of responses....certainly laid down a marker there.

It's a been a busy week for DP what with Nicky, and greenflashes back to back Dozen/killer.

Well done. might see you out on Wednesday if not I Scotland.

Ian...sorry it's a bit off topic but do you mind me asking about the Instructors forum you mention. Where do I find it?

Cheers

Phil