Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: mr b's comeback

38m on the bike today, a classic loop that any local forumites will know. North through Otley and over the moor, turn left to Bolton Abbey, turn left to Addingham, turn left to Otley then back to Leeds. Freezing headwind blowing up the Wharfe Valley, rubbish ave. spd.

I did a flow session with a friend who is a PT yesterday. My back is weak and inflexible, there's work to do there.
    Can't climb for toffee...

44m on the bike today. I can feel the condition oozing out of my calves, it's going to be a total pain in the arse to get running again. I took the loop around Kex Gill going via Fewston and Stone Houses, nearly got knocked off by some stupid suburbian tourist going round a corner on the wrong side. It's always the same demographic.

I'm having weekly trigger point sessions on my back and glutes, it's painful.

Carr Bridge Drive reps tonight, 0.25m/ 110', 5 reps.

Just putting the feelers out to see where i am. It went ok; i chose this activity because the intensive/explosive nature of reps will recruit all the quads and give me a better chance of lateral/medial balance. Jogging around the streets would probably have been worse on the whole.

Another flow session tomorrow.

44m on the bike today. Called in at Fewston farm shop for a brew.