Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687

Thread: mr b's comeback

Parkrun this morning, 20.47. I just wanted to start well and not get screwed over on the last lap from going too fast, i ran a pretty comfortable race and never redlined it until the last lap. It was a very consistent run with little to no fade, but fairly slow.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

7.8m/2250' from kettlewell today, zone 2/3 pace which meant walking some hills that i'd normally dig in and run all the way. A short effort of about 0.5m up the miners track out of Hawkswick. The spring was running above Arncliffe which saved me drinking out of the river. Tea and two slices of cake at St Peter's in Addingham afterwards.

No more bike to work for a few months, articular cartilage problems persisting. I'll have to come back with a different approach in a few months, not going for records 5 days a week basically!

6.5m at 8.30mmp with horsforth harriers earlier in the week, it was hot.

Southway circuits this evening, it was pretty hot. 6x450m; 85s, 90s, 91s, 88s, 92s, 93s. When I got home I decided to go stand in a bin full of rainwater round the back. As I stood there I realised I couldn't be sure if there were any leeches or anything in there, so I got back out again.