Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recces

Recces

Anyone want to join me over the coming months - hoping to make an attempt next July!!

Hi I'm looking to do a few recces next month. Want to do legs 3 and 4. I haven't any dates planned yet but keep intouch. Cheers Phil

I'm keen to get out on some Recces and help support a round or few over the next 12 months or so prior to making my own attempt early in the summer of 2016!

David

Hi, am potentially looking at that myself for next year, let me know weekends and where you're travelling from. Unfortunately I am based in Bedfordshire so a) not very hilly and b) a long way to travel! Will make as many trips as it takes to prepare.

Hi, my mate and I are heading up from the Midlands on Sept 20th to recce sections 1&2. We're looking to park at Dunmail and catch the bus up to Keswick and then run back to the car. We're aiming to follow the 23hr schedule and do it in around 8.5hrs.If anyone fancies joining us you'd be more than welcome.

Andy
    Last edited by andlyn02; 26-08-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andlyn02 View Post
    Hi, my mate and I are heading up from the Midlands on Sept 20th to recce sections 1&2. We're looking to park at Dunmail and catch the bus up to Keswick and then run back to the car. We're aiming to follow the 23hr schedule and do it in around 8.5hrs.If anyone fancies joining us you'd be more than welcome.

Andy
    What time are you thinking of starting? I might be able to make it if you start early enough. I could pick you up at Dunmail too which will save the bus fair

yes absolutely looking to join someone or a group for a reccie session over the coming months, please keep in touch, Giles. also on 07736961169

Me too. I need to be getting more detailed knowledge of the route.
    Please let me know of any recces taking place. I live an hour away so can make it most times.
    Thanks

I'm interested in doing some recces as well. I have been having the same ideas about doing 1&2 and using the bus to get to the keswick. Unfortunately can't do the 20th, but will keep an eye on this thread for anything in the future.
    cheers, MM

Meeting at Dunmail Raise

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly View Post
    What time are you thinking of starting? I might be able to make it if you start early enough. I could pick you up at Dunmail too which will save the bus fair
    We could be at Dunmail for 8.30am ish. How does that fit in with your plans? Also, are you going to run with us, or do your own thing. More than welcome to join us if you like.