Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Ultra Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by RunUpWhere View Post
    Thanks for pulling this together, useful resource. and I've just entered the Gritstone Grind as a result :-)
    Thanks RUW. You'll enjoy the Gritstone Grind, particularly if the weather's good. The views across Cheshire are great, & the running's good & varied. I;ve not done the race, but I've run the route 3 times. Must try & do it again this year. Can't do the race though, as I'm already runing ultras the weekend before & after.
    Andy Robinson
    Runfurther committee member
    Helsby Running Club

I've just updated the Ultra calendar on Runfurther.com. And about time too! It's got all the UK off-road ultras I could find, apart from those ones where you go round and round a short loop like a hamster in a wheel. Got to draw the line somewhere...
    Andy Robinson
    Helsby Running Club

Check out the updated Ultra Calendar on Runfurther.com to plan your long runs for next year. I've just spent 3 days working on updating it, so it'd make me feel better if someone looked at it! My next ultra is...the Tour de Helvellyn. I'm hoping for a big dump of snow on the hills the day before.
    Andy Robinson
    Helsby Running Club

Thanks for the calendar update, loads of food for thought, planning and dreaming. I also am hoping for snow. May see you in Askham or even better some where in the snow.

Steve

fantastic work on the calendar, I've added a couple to my wish-list.... NB the Fellsman is showing as a week later than it actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by barnyc View Post
    fantastic work on the calendar, I've added a couple to my wish-list.... NB the Fellsman is showing as a week later than it actually is.
    Oops - you'd have thought I'd have got that one right. Fixed with a quick kludge - getting it in the right order in the list will have to wait until the next proper update.
    Andy Robinson
    Helsby Running Club

Brilliant resource. Thanks.