Thread: Fiensdalle route recce

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Fiensdalle route recce

I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to the Bowland lasses and lads who pottered round the old route this morning and made it a very enjoyable outing.

Mr Stagger

Good Fell running up there isn't it Trev? Never did Fiendsdale, but Bleasdale and Paddy's Pole are favourite's and the old Chipping Gala one as well.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

You're more than welcome, Trevor. Good to meet up again for a bit of banter.

Our own little bit of wilderness, once you're across Brown Berry Plain and down into Bleadale Waters, Langden and the ascent up Fiendsdale? Even when you regained sight of civilisation, you had that enjoyable contour across the front of Fairsnape to finish over Parlick Pike.

Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to the Bowland lasses and lads who pottered round the old route this morning and made it a very enjoyable outing.

Mr Stagger
    I was a bit of an oddball until I was abducted by aliens; but I'm perfectly OK now!

Same again tomora the 30th, 9am start this time. Ta.????

__________________________________________________ _____________
    Waleeed
    Last edited by Aliraza70; 03-02-2016 at 06:17 AM.