Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Russell Brand

Russell Brand

Hello everyone.
    I am interested in what the forum thinks of Russell Brand. I am sick of him personally, he seems to clog up the media these days with his mindless leftwing babble. I am amazed that hippy types are taken in by him, even though I think a lot of them are a sandwich short of a picnic. If he wants a revolution, why doesn't he go for it? He's happy helping out a few mums (probably MILFs) who fawn all over him, and his mate 'Dave' or whatever who works for the fire service, to make him look more like a man of the people, but at the end of the day he's an attention seeking tight- trousered fop who thinks he has ideas but cannot structure his them to make them seem doable. I hate his beard and his hair and his long pointed shoes.
    He got his legs smacked recently when he appeared on Newsnight, when Farage looked good I must say. I like the cut of Farage's jib. He has some really interesting points.

I know this is a little straight to the point but, He's a kn*b,

I know this is also a little straight to the point but, he's a mega t**t.
    That's being kind to him, I think even worse.
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

He recently won the "Foot in Mouth" Award for talking utter bollocks,

http://www.plainenglish.co.uk/campai...uth-award.html

I don't object to being Left Wing. I object to him being a prize plonker and I object to the BBC giving him airtime - because that is where he tends to pop up.
    The double standards of a guy who criticises tax dodgers and offshore tax fiddles and yet has gained support for his media and film career from these very same schemes.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Watched this prat on Question Time before christmas a complete and utter Tosser

Anyone for Brand!? I know you're out there. In the words of Delia Smith "Come on! Let's be 'avin ya" !

Probably not, unless of course the man himself is a member of the forum :-)

I respect him for saying that despite him not having any answers it makes sense to have a political system that doesn't end up with increasingly disproportionate wealth distribution. Most people would think "hang on, I haven't got a clue about politics, so I'll keep my mouth shut".

I'd have to meet him in person to form a proper opinion. The media has a habit of making normal people appear to be horrible and vice versa.

I think he's an utter tool

On the other hand I think it's good that somebody is at least trying to bring certain topics to wider attention.

However, he's such flouncing self absorbed cock womble that in every thread/discussion I've ever seen involving him. The actual subject matter that should be discussed gets bypassed and it's just about 'him'.

I have no faith in the mans intentions tbh, the release of a book and a simultaneous increase in 'do gooder activities' doesn't help.

I think he'll do more harm than good.

Anyway, I'm happy for him to prove me wrong. But for the moment he's been categorised as a 'cock womble'
    pies