Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Russell Brand

Quote Originally Posted by shaunaneto View Post
    I think he's an utter tool

On the other hand I think it's good that somebody is at least trying to bring certain topics to wider attention.

However, he's such flouncing self absorbed cock womble that in every thread/discussion I've ever seen involving him. The actual subject matter that should be discussed gets bypassed and it's just about 'him'.

I have no faith in the mans intentions tbh, the release of a book and a simultaneous increase in 'do gooder activities' doesn't help.

I think he'll do more harm than good.

Anyway, I'm happy for him to prove me wrong. But for the moment he's been categorised as a 'cock womble'
    Agreed. he is a tw*t.
    Annan and District Athletic Club. http://www.adac.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by #bob# View Post
    Anyone for Brand!? I know you're out there. In the words of Delia Smith "Come on! Let's be 'avin ya" !
    I watched his interview with Paxman a while back and i thought he did a good job at putting his points accross, aswell as fending off Paxman's famous manner. I also don't have anything against him personally, he'd be welcome round my gaff for a brew anytime. I also think the general cut and thrust of what has been referred to as his 'mindless leftie babble' is worthy of airtime because he is drawing attention to what TPTB would rather we all took as 'the norm'.

Also...i think comments about the old lad's clobber and 'tache are waaay out of order coming from a bunch of lycra wearing, bum bag sporting k**b jockeys like us fell runners. Russ would probably rather parade accross Clapham Common bare@r$ed than take sartorial advice from an internet board full of men in tights. I feel a lot of this xenophobic animosity for Russ is probably rooted in the fact that he has slept with more women that all of us lycra kings put together.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Agreed. he is a tw*t.
    I never liked him as a comedian or whatever he was supposed to be and his recent forays in politics haven't changed anything. He's an utter pillock
    Poacher turned game-keeper

I like him. I think he's an absolute tool but he's got so many people up in arms about him, you can't but admire him (a little)

Would love to see him and Katie Hopkins slug it out in a mud wrestling ring!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Would love to see him and Katie Hopkins slug it out in a mud wrestling ring!
    I'd prefer a live version of Celebrity Death Match.
    pies

I think there's a big difference between wearing lycra for sport and being a kn#b jockey, mr brightside. Bum bags and Lycra are something I avoid like the plague. If ya getting cold, run harder! Russell Brand chooses to wear his leggings in the street for fashion. Least Farage has some dress sense.
    Last edited by #bob#; 08-01-2015 at 04:24 PM.

Least Farage has some dress sense.
    Really?
    BrfUXnxCEAEkcBa.jpg
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

I think there's a big difference between wearing lycra for sport and being a kn#b jockey, mr brightside. Bum bags and Lycra are something I avoid like the plague. If ya getting cold, run harder! Russell Brand chooses to wear his leggings in the street for fashion. Least Farage has some dress sense.
    It's just anti-leftist twaddle, xenophobic pish-posh.

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    Now there's a dress sense you could set your watch by. Who could have anything against a man in tweed buying oxblood boot polish?

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    In fact, those mustard Moleskins are legendary, i bet he shops at Eric Spencer Menswear in Ilkley. Imagine him walking into No10 dressed like that...followed by a wicker hamper full of clutter and two Punkawallahs. You'd just know things were never going to be the same ever again!