Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Wot no Fellsman???

I've put links to all the Fellsman blogs mentioned on this thread plus a couple more on the Runfurther.com site. Photos too.

I've also updated the Runfurther leaderboard to include new members & the final version of the Fellsman results. Let me know if you spot any errors.
    Andy Robinson
    Runfurther committee member
    Helsby Running Club

Great blogs everyone :-)

Loving that Strava flyby feature - have never seen that before. Shows the different routes people took off Great Coumb and various other strategic points! Most people took the Fleet Moss south route apart from "Bill" who went straight through - and seemed to survive.

Some amusing diversions and backtracking too :-)

http://labs.strava.com/flyby/viewer/#292819013

A bit late to the party but here's my blog post

I love the flyby.... but why did it have me and Hester starting an hour late?

Quote Originally Posted by GeeeM
    Most people took the Fleet Moss south route apart from "Bill" who went straight through - and seemed to survive.
    That would be me!
    The 'straight across Fleet Moss' route was absolutely fine. I saw absolutely no-one else on that bit and precious few studmarks, though I know that Konrad and Jasmin were planning to go that way too, several hours before me (and it didn't do them any harm!!)
    "And the winds blow and the sky looks cool / So I make my home in the clouds"

I had same thing starting an hour behind. Don't know why when my watch is set to the right time?

Its something to do with gpx files recorded on an ambit andvexported from movescount to strava - they seem to mess up the extra hour of daylight saving time or something. My movescount log has recorded all my runs with the correct starting time but all of my strava runs start an hour late