Thread: Best Wireless Headphones

Best Wireless Headphones

Hi Guys,

Could you give me some advice on what brand of wireless sports headphones I should get? Obviously they should be comfy, be sweat-proof and have decent sound.

There doesn't seem to be loads of reviews for any one kind, so thought I'd check here.

I'm really indecisive and quite sceptical with sports products - what's the best way of deciding what's worth actually buying? Where they're sold, if they're recommended by athletes, if they're a popular brand, etc.

Hi, Have you come across Aftershokz bone conducting headphones? Sound quality probably not quite up there with equivalently priced 'conventional' headphones but the overall experience of using them for running / cycling etc is brilliant as you can still hear noise from the outside world. They also have a microphone etc.I use mine virtually every day and bloody love them: http://outdoorkinetics.co.uk/aftersh...phones-review/

Not had any experience with wearing headphones when running myself, but I've seen these being promoted: http://miiego.com/en/wireless-headphones

Again, I don't know what they're like personally.

Banned
    Running headphones must be built to withstand rough conditions, such as sweat and a constant bouncing up and down. You’ll need to get headphones that are made out of highly durable and sweat-proof materials, if you want to avoid headphones that break after a couple of runs. Try Jaybird X2 Sport

They have a single cord that rests behind the neck and ear cushions that give you a secure fit. There’s also a built-in remote to control your music, volume and handle calls that may interrupt your run, as well as a microphone. It can handle a run in the rain because of their Liquipel nano coating which makes them sweat and water resistant. See here for reviews too: http://www.loadofcrap.com/best-bluetooth-headphones-for-running/

Banned
    Hi, It's good that this post reminds me to have an idea of what kind of gift should I give to my husband. He is a sports minded person. I appreciate that you have posted some of your suggestions. Though, I also find some best sports headphones idea and I'm sharing here it to you guys. I also want to know your verdict about it.

Why wear headphones?? Surely the whole point of running in the great outdoors is to be in contact with your surrounding by all means - vision, aural, scent etc.
    I was a bit of an oddball until I was abducted by aliens; but I'm perfectly OK now!

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by wheezing donkey View Post
    Why wear headphones?? Surely the whole point of running in the great outdoors is to be in contact with your surrounding by all means - vision, aural, scent etc.
    I couldn't have said it better!