Thread: Time to turn the tables

Time to turn the tables

For over 5 years I have inflicted suffering/ enjoyment on many of you in the form of the Clif Bar 10 Peaks. Now it is my turn to suffer/ enjoy some mountainous miles through The Lakes! I will be attempting the Bob Graham Round with Grom on 23rd May and need a team to help us get round. We need all the help we can get so please get in touch if you are willing to lend a hand/ turn the tables and watch us suffer! We are planning a 23 hour clockwise schedule starting at 6.30pm on 23rd May or the following day if the weather is bad. I am happy to offer anyone supporting us FREE 10PEAKS ENTRY. Many thanks, Paul and Grom.
    Paul Smith

www.10peaks.com
    The Lakes & Brecon Beacons

Bribery?

Yes, I'll admit to that! It's looking like I'm doing it unsupported at the moment so happy to try bribery to increase my chances!
    Paul Smith

www.10peaks.com

Paul - if you need a tracker let us know james(at)opentracking.co.uk - address, ETA's at start / finish / thelkeld / dunmail / wasdale / honister.
    James

Diabetes is not an excuse its a reason www.howfast.org

Thank you James, that would be great. This will stop my wife from calling me every few hours to see where I am ;-)
    Would it be possible to have one each in case we split up? We are doing a recce this weekend so will be able to give more accurate estimates afterwards. Thanks again, Paul
    Paul Smith

www.10peaks.com

Can't help you out Paul - I'm racing in Wiltshire on the 24th. Good luck with it: at least you haven't got to run the valley from Honister to Keswick with nothing but Skiddaw on your mind the whole way. Anyway, free 10Peaks entry's no use to me - I've already paid!
    Andy Robinson
    Runfurther committee member
    Helsby Running Club

Quote Originally Posted by Splatcher View Post
    Can't help you out Paul - I'm racing in Wiltshire on the 24th. Good luck with it: at least you haven't got to run the valley from Honister to Keswick with nothing but Skiddaw on your mind the whole way. Anyway, free 10Peaks entry's no use to me - I've already paid!
    Paul - Sadly i can't help out either as i'm busy doing support on the Hardmoors 160 that weekend. I'd have fancied it though for sure (I'm on a BGR attempt Fri 5th June midnight clockwise start) so the more i can get out on the course the better. Up in Lakes as much as i can from now till then though.

Have a good one :-)