Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Splits for rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    But you have your times that you submitted so you know your times.
    Not anymore think I filed em in bin

Being a bit of a spreadsheet whiz I immortalised my splits for ever, showing my under time and over time performance (measured in minutes) for each segment against my particular 23 hour schedule. Yes I had a mare between Dunmail and Bowfell

My best performance of the day was climbing Yewbarrow, closely followed by the climbs of Clough Head, Gable and Lower Man
    Last edited by Stolly; 24-04-2015 at 06:50 AM.

That's a good over view of your efforts, Brian. It might suggest that you were a tad over enthusiastic on the first climb of each leg and paid for it later in the leg ...... just a consideration for would be contenders?

Ian.
    I was a bit of an oddball until I was abducted by aliens; but I'm perfectly OK now!

Haha, the descents got to me in the end as it happens WD. I enjoyed the climbs all the way round, even Dale head wasn't too bad

And I was waiting for you ages at Esk Pike thinking have I missed them or what. Going round and round between ill crag and esk pike. If it wasn't for Stolly's Orange top I would have gone down to Wasdale, think everyone was relieved to see each other :-D

_|_
    ./\.

Quote Originally Posted by Adnan Khan View Post
    And I was waiting for you ages at Esk Pike thinking have I missed them or what. Going round and round between ill crag and esk pike. If it wasn't for Stolly's Orange top I would have gone down to Wasdale, think everyone was relieved to see each other :-D
    I was darned glad to see you Adnan