Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joss Naylor Challenge

Joss Naylor Challenge

Sponsor me on my Joss Naylor Challenge attempt on May 16th for the chance to win an OMM Kamleika Jacket! (an amazing bit of kit).

Anyone who sponsors me £10 or more will be entered into the draw

https://www.justgiving.com/jossnaylorchallenge2015/ is the easiest way to donate - and it's all in aid of the Community Action Nepal Earthquake Fund.

Also some facebook info at https://www.facebook.com/events/1606561612933515/

Tom Phillips

I had a wonderful day on the JNC on Saturday. Great support and in the end very good weather after a blustery start. Even better The £2,000 target for Community Action Nepal is close. Please donate at https://www.justgiving.com/jossnaylorchallenge2015/ Everyone who donates £10 or more has a chance of winning an OMM Kamleika Jacket!

wasdale3.jpg

well done Tom!

Quote Originally Posted by tomphillips View Post
    I had a wonderful day on the JNC on Saturday. Great support and in the end very good weather after a blustery start. Even better The £2,000 target for Community Action Nepal is close. Please donate at https://www.justgiving.com/jossnaylorchallenge2015/ Everyone who donates £10 or more has a chance of winning an OMM Kamleika Jacket!

wasdale3.jpg
    thanks for the sponsorship!

Quote Originally Posted by tomphillips View Post
    thanks for the sponsorship!
    Well done Tom

we had an event on Saturday in the peak for CAN and have raised around £11,000 so far

Excellent Stuff Tom.

_|_
    ./\.

Martyn Price
    North Leeds Fell Runners

I'm in the Lakes 2-6 August & was thinking of having a go at the JNLC, on a 15-hour schedule. I've done it before so I don't need a navigator, but I'd quite like to make it an official V60 run (18-hour limit), which means having someone running with me all the way (or a relay). If anyone's interested let me know. I'd prefer Sun 2nd or Mon 3rd, as I'm running the Long Tour of Bradwell on the 8th. Anyone capable of a sub-22 BG would find the pace OK.
    Andy Robinson
    Runfurther committee member
    Helsby Running Club

Andy. I might be able to come and it would mean we could verify each other although I know they are not keen on that. we know w will sort of be the same pace too although you are faster downhill over rough stuff than me

Looks like Karen & I are going for it on Sunday. The cunning plan is to witness each other, even though that's not allowed. Karen's got a 14-hour time limit that I probably can't meet, I've got an 18-hour time limit. And we've got to stick together as we've got no other runners going with us. Perfectly matched then, and nothing can possibly go wrong.
    Andy Robinson
    Runfurther committee member
    Helsby Running Club