Thread: LiFR and CiFR courses

LiFR and CiFR courses

There has been a further Fell LiRF course added to the calendar of FRA coaching courses, in 2015, it will be held at Mytholmroyd near Hebden Bridge on the 29th November. An application form is available from Graham, please distribute to anybody who may be interested and circulate amongst your club etc.

There has also been some interest in organising a further Fell LiRF course in the Lakes / Dales area in the summer or early autumn - please ask anybody who may be interested to contact me so I can assess feasibility, likely dates and location.

The 2015 Fell CiRF ( Coach ) course starts in June ( 1st weekend 27/28th June, 2nd weekend 24 / 25th October ) and there are places available - form attached. There are 50% funding opportunities available through county sports partnerships and, in some cases, 100%, through Athletics Networks.

Part of the rationale for organising a further Fell LiRF course is to enable those interested to access the higher level Coach course and to facilitate this we would look to put on an extra weekend 1 at some point in Sept / early October - again, expressions of interest to me please.

Any questions, please get in touch with Graham

Mail to:[email protected]

Are there any plans for any fell LIRF courses in 2016?

Courses will be planned for 2016. Interested let Graeme Woodward know.

Hello,

Any updates or references to the fell CIRF courses in 2020? What is the course structure and how can I apply (official website application form)? Last week I got an email offer from ScottishAthletics about The Coach in Running Fitness Award by UKA, however, I can't find any information about it on their portal.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by ReneeDegutis; 27-12-2019 at 07:53 AM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by ReneeDegutis View Post
    Hello,

Any updates or references to the fell CIRF courses in 2020? What is the course structure and how can I apply (official website application form)? Last week I got an email offer from ScottishAthletics about The Coach in Running Fitness Award by UKA, however, I can't find any information about it on their portal.
    Thank you.
    Fell Trail CiRF
    FT CiRF 15
    Weekend 1 7 th & 8 th March Lickey Hills near Birmingham
    Weekend 2 9 th & 10 th May Mytholmroyd near Hebden Bridge
    Assessment Day 30 th May Mytholmroyd near Hebden Bridge

FT CiRF 16
    Weekend 1 6 th & 7 th June Kendal
    Weekend 2 27 th & 28 th June Mytholmroyd near Hebden Bridge
    Assessment Day 6 th September Mytholmroyd near Hebden Bridge