Thread: Support 4 BG's 5-7th June

Support 4 BG's 5-7th June

Hi,

I'm making a BG attempt at the end of July. Between now and then, I will be up in the Lakes every weekend recceing legs etc. If anyone is making any attempts this coming weekend however and would like some support/don't mind me coming on board for a few legs, I would definitely be keen to do this also. Please contact me if so.

Cheers

Jock

If you are needing support runners just drop me and Tahr a line....dates depending we should be able to help out.

Norseman, I have sent you a private message

2 of us are running on the Saturday evening of 27 June and are a bit light on support on leg 2 and 3, it would be great if that fits in with your plans and you could join us. If so I will send you a schedule, we will have a rope on Broad Stand and have plenty of ground support so we can ferry you to or from your car.

Cheers Steve

I'm on leg 3 Kev, be good to catch up.

Bill

Sorry Bill it would good to catch up, esp seeing I have started doing this Tri lark as well and you could put me right, however I am doing a LDWA event that day with the wife.

ATB

Kev
    Annan and District Athletic Club. http://www.adac.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Sorry Bill it would good to catch up, esp seeing I have started doing this Tri lark as well and you could put me right, however I am doing a LDWA event that day with the wife.

ATB

Kev
    No probs Kev,

Seen you've been doing a bit of OW swimming. I'm thinking of doing that Lakesman Ironman distance one from Keswick next year. Simon's (old un) got the bug and he's doing it. Can't beat those LDWA events for value!

Bill

I saw the Lakesman it looks good, I have a entry for the Wasdale 1/2IM in September.

ATB

Kev
    Annan and District Athletic Club. http://www.adac.org.uk/