Thread: Trackers 19 / 20 June

Trackers 19 / 20 June

Quiet weekend for trackers on the BG. Just the one.. Next weekend however!

Tom Strong sets off this evening at 20:00 http://maps.opentracking.co.uk/bg2015.cfm?n=30

In other parts of the world we have a few trackers on the West Highland Way race and on the Wasdale X. Monday sees the start of the Dragons Back http://www.dragonsbackrace.com/live-tracking/

No worries
    James
    James

Diabetes is not an excuse its a reason www.howfast.org

Tom looks to be going nicely - a good start. Few hours of rain probably ahead on Leg 2, but looking better p.m. Hope he enjoys his day. Time for bed now!

Well done to tom. Looks like he had a good leg 4 - I'm assuming it was wet and misty up until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Well done to tom. Looks like he had a good leg 4 - I'm assuming it was wet and misty up until then.
    I think it was Tom who finished just as Dark peak were about to leave Moot hall...8/9 for us. Conditions were quite muggy but claggy and wet until Leg5.

Keighley also had a relay out I think. They hadn't finished by the time we left so not sure how it finished.

Todd Oates (AmblesideAC) got round in 20:56/57 Saturday with a 2am start. Would have been quicker had I opted to look at the compass and not shovel food into my face at an important part of leg 3...
    Nic Barber. Downhill Dandy