Thread: Low key attempt next wk

Low key attempt next wk

hi, I was planning to do the round in training for UTMB this year and had 2/3rd July set aside

hadn't planned to have it recorded as didn't want to put anyone out in terms of support and confirming each peak etc

now wondering if it is possible to join anyone else who's solo so it could be recorded? time is flexible for me, can be any day next week/weekend

thought it worth asking...

This guy "tommiddlemiss" contacted me via private message saying he is off at midnight July 3/4 and was low on support he may like to have some company. Try sending him a private message.

@neverlookdown - just sent you a PM so check your inbox.
    Bob

http://bobwightman.co.uk/run/bob_graham.php

Without me you'd be one place nearer the back

thank you Dr I'll send him a message

also like to add that my pace is also very flexible, happy to do 20hrs - 23:30, preferably the slower end as have more long races soon after

Heading out with Vespa at 11pm on Friday 3rd on a 23:00 schedule, should have a tracker if you're bored...

Any help pacing/support much appreciated

Nice one, good luck.

Weather looking warm for weekend, still looking for any supporters out there to help 'Vespa' and myself on a sub 23hr this Fri night, will buy pints and pies afterwards....

Wasn't meant to be for me. Had a few nav errors on 2nd leg and poor vis on 3rd made cut off out of reach for me. Huge thank you to Tash and Dave for impromptu pacing/nav on 3 - lovely people to run with and very much appreciated. Will be back to try this again next year and better planned for sure