Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kanadia sizing

Will be interesting to see if the same happens with the rest of their range.

Just checked - my most recent Kanadias are version 6, so my info could be out of date.

Yep agreed, had Kanadia 5's in size 9 (im a size 8 in inov8) and bought some Kanadia 7's in a 9 online (think they were on offer for £28) and they were way too big. Sent them back, an 8 would have been perfect but they were out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by chrischarlesworth View Post
    Yep agreed, had Kanadia 5's in size 9 (im a size 8 in inov8) and bought some Kanadia 7's in a 9 online (think they were on offer for £28) and they were way too big. Sent them back, an 8 would have been perfect but they were out of stock.
    Thanks for info - by the look of them they do seem completely revamped. Hope they seem ok.
    Will Meredith - Pennine

I'm pretty happy with the version 7's so far. They feel less stiff and 'clumpy' than the last ones I had (v5) and are noticeably lighter. The cushioning seems a bit softer and more effective. Grip is similar to before, they're no Mudclaw but that's not what they're intended for. A great all-rounder for road-trail-fell, especially for £40 !
    The only workout you'll ever regret is the one you didn't do.

Quote Originally Posted by richsund View Post
    I'm pretty happy with the version 7's so far. They feel less stiff and 'clumpy' than the last ones I had (v5) and are noticeably lighter. The cushioning seems a bit softer and more effective. Grip is similar to before, they're no Mudclaw but that's not what they're intended for. A great all-rounder for road-trail-fell, especially for £40 !
    Have to agree - just done about 10.5 miles in them in very wet conditions, running over everything possible - grass, mud, stone, wet rocks, wet cobbles, tarmac...a bit slippery on wet rock, but what shoe isn't? spot on everywhere else
    http://calferguson.blogspot.co.uk/

Calvin Ferguson - Blackburn Harriers & AC

Just got mine. Sizing wise they seem to fit me fine in a size 12 which is my usual mudclaw size. Worth mentioning that there is no removable insole, just a flat or slightly contoured base to the shoe which some people might not like. However, the heel cup is pretty deep and can accommodate another insole/orthotic on top if you wanted. Seem OK.

Wish I'd seen this before ordering a new pair (version 7). I ordered my usual (for Kanadias) size 6.5 and they are both too long and too wide - and from where I am sending them back is not a viable option. Not really an update of the Kanadia but a very different shoe. Still good, apart from the sizing but a bit misleading.

Has anyone tried the Kanadia version 8? Size-wise is it like version 7 or like earlier versions? Can anyone recommend comparable alternatives? - currently I'm mostly having to run on dirt roads which turn very slick (clay) after rains, so staying upright is my main concern.