I'll add my thoughts from last weekend too. I was off at 6pm with a very experienced support team and made good time on leg 1, losing a little at the top of halls fell. Leg 2 was where it all started to go wrong for me, the driving rain and wind coupled with thick clag made the going extremely difficult and I was glad to have Ian DP navigating. In hindsight I wasn't in the best shape at dunmail but, being 1/2hr down on a 23hr schedule and the weather forecasted to improve, I carried on to leg 3. The weather was still against us, I was moving very slowly and around Sargent man some extremely experienced heads called it and realised it would be dangerous for us to tackle the higher peaks...the only decision for our group in those circumstances. We came across scubagary and easy strider (I think), wished them well and got ourselves off the hill - sorry to hear that the other attempts that evening ended prematurely too.
Let's hope for better conditions when we all undoubtedly go for it again!

Would help if I could on the 10th/11th Dave but unfortunately have something on on the 11th....best of luck!