Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: The class of 2016

Quote Originally Posted by rob_allen View Post
    Guys, away for a few weeks but booked in for a couple of days 22-26 March. Will be recce ing every day if anyone wants to join....
    Keep in touch on this Rob as will try to get away if I can for some of it. Let us know plans nearer the time. Are you doing a night section? Fancy a Leg 2 overnight? I need to have go at this soon with my BG only 3 months away and a 7pm start.

Hi all

I am planning to recce leg 1,2 and 3 on the 24th then 4 and 5 on the 25th. I will probably start from Keswick about 4am on the Thursday so should be at Threlkeld around 8am and Dunmail for 13.00. to get to Wasdale for about 19.30. Next day will be a bit more leisurely perhaps setting off at 09.00 and at Honistor about 14.00.

Most likely to be on my own on the fells but topping up water and grub at the road crossing.

If anyone fancies a leg or 2 with me you would be more than welcome.

This will be one of my last few big sessions before attempting at the beginning of may.

Steve

Super Moderator
    Assuming you mean March Steve that's a long taper
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Yes thanks I did mean March, I am looking at a 2 weekish taper (I think)

Steve

Keen to join you- I'll message you nearer the time....rob

will do Gary....

Hello
    I have set the sate for my attempt as the 19th August, setting off at 20:00 I have not yet got a full compliment of pacers yet so if anyone is able to help out I would be most grateful. I am also keen to support as many rounds as I can between now and mid. July.

cheers
    David

would if I could David but son's getting married that weekend so best not! Bound to be some rounds to support between now and then, keep a look out. All the best

David, I've pm'd you.
    When the fells call, they scream.

I have had a recurrence of my heart problem, which has interrupted my training, so a May attempt is now off the menu. Hopefully I can get back on track soon, and am now targetting a late July or early August attempt...
    on the plus side, this means I am likely to be keen to support other people's attempts in May/June...
    Scramble the rock face through the glare of morning sun — to run