Hi this is my first post Hi to Everyone.
I read through old posts about waterproofs already but a few questions. I started running seriously and Im after a good light weight-ish do it all waterproof jacket under 120 pounds cheaper the better.i have a baggy full on gore tex pro jacket for general use in wilderness. But need something light and DURABLE for a bit of running and light and fast hiking camping trips. I have looked at Inov8 race shell full zip jacket, stormshell150,montane minimus, marmot essence , haglofs gram counter, rab spark, OMM Kamleika and Gore running/biking jackets. Some of them are way expensive i really like the cut and colour of the kamleika and inov8 raceshell full zip jackets.but the issue is their material too fragile? I will use it with a couple of layers as well when needed.my ideal jacket would be something quite similiar to Berghaus Vapour Storm shell Jacket. Good material Athletic cut not too flappy and bright colour for safety.i almost bought inov8 raceshell on wiggle but the specs put me off 10000hh? Been browsing ebay amazon and online shops for 3 weeks no luck in my budget range.by the way im after size medium in above jackets.thanks in advance for your inputs.