Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joss Naylor Challenge

Ah, great stuff. I was pacing a guy on Leg 4 on Saturday. He did 20:01. Please give your man a big well done from me.
    I hope I have good weather too! 😉
    Cheers, Martyn.

So, it's the big day on Saturday. I am going at 5.00am, as are two lads from Achille Ratti. The weather forecast looks pants so we'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by fishbulb; 06-06-2019 at 09:37 AM.

Good luck Simon.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

I believe congratulations are in order...congratulations Simon!

Thanks Darren. A bloody tough day out in ‘sub-optimal’ conditions for a lot of it. I got my money’s worth out of the 15 hour schedule and came in at 14:57:57. A hand shake from the great man made it all worthwhile. Raised over £1700 for Prostate Cancer UK. Job done. Happy man.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbulb View Post
    Thanks Darren. A bloody tough day out in ‘sub-optimal’ conditions for a lot of it. I got my money’s worth out of the 15 hour schedule and came in at 14:57:57. A hand shake from the great man made it all worthwhile. Raised over £1700 for Prostate Cancer UK. Job done. Happy man.
    Blinking well done Simon, top marks. I applaud all JNCs in "sub-optimal" conditions
    Martyn Price
    North Leeds Fell Runners

Quote Originally Posted by fishbulb View Post
    Beltin

Anyone going to the Presentation Dinner and staying at Gosforth? Fancy sorting out car share/taxi maybe?

Will put in Car Sharing bit too.

I've just read Darren Fishwick's Facebook write-up of his run. It made me chuckle. His run was a quick one. (Who’s next, etc.)

"I leave my jacket on, I hope I still feel the benefit once out of the village and onto the fells."