Thread: fellraisers at tkmaxx

fellraisers at tkmaxx

tkmaxx.com are selling fellraisers for £40 at the moment-not all sizes but worth a look. Also X screams.
    Neil

Thanks for this. Just ordered some Fellraiser online to collect in store. Worth a punt at £40 for my first pair of Salomon. I'm sure they'll be good walking shoes if I don't get on with them for running.

I bought a pair off a bloke on here and have been very happy with them, over 600Km now and they are still looking great.

great PSA, got to be worth a punt at that price
    Dan Wilkinson - Ilkley Harriers

Cheers Neilly, spotted the yellow/blue/black ones on the TK Maxx website, they also have purple (women's version)...Hadn't seen them in "the flesh" until today and they aren't as chunky as they appear on online pics
    http://calferguson.blogspot.co.uk/

Calvin Ferguson - Blackburn Harriers & AC

Quote Originally Posted by Darwen Dashers Calvin View Post
    Cheers Neilly, spotted the yellow/blue/black ones on the TK Maxx website, they also have purple (women's version)...Hadn't seen them in "the flesh" until today and they aren't as chunky as they appear on online pics
    Thanks again for this Neilly. Wore them for the first time today in rough conditions & they were superb. I need to hunt another pair down!

I was looking again today. They've got quite a few Salomon and New Balance shoes, funny sizes and they don't give you the name of shoe e.g. Blue Mountain trainer- looks like Speedcross, ''hiking trainer'?-not sure.
    Worth a look though as £ 40 ish.
    Neil

Noticed Sports Direct have Salomon trail shoes priced at 25 quid (driving past the window in kendal) anybody tried them?? I have a feeling they may be rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by neilly View Post
    tkmaxx.com are selling fellraisers for £40 at the moment-not all sizes but worth a look. Also X screams.
    Neil
    Thanks for the tip. A couple of weeks ago they only had sizes 12 and 12.5 but perfect for big folk like me. Ordered a pair of each so got free postage (free if order is over £50). The 12's were actually too short even though I'm normally a size 12 but the 12.5's seemed to fit ok. Took the 12's back for a no quibble refund.

Just tried them for the first time this morning on the road/fields and can't complain for £40. Ideal training shoe.
    Mike Quinn
    Esk Valley Fell Club