Thread: Foam Roller

Foam Roller

After my legs taking a battering recently can anyone recommend a good foam roller? or are they all pretty much the same?
    Ta

Rick

Live in Brum, run in Worcestershire and Shropshire
    Quote Originally Posted by rdb77uk View Post
    After my legs taking a battering recently can anyone recommend a good foam roller? or are they all pretty much the same?
    Ta

Rick
    They seem to vary hugely in price but can't say I've noticed much difference in quality. The ones with the solid core seem to be more robust though
    Pete Shakespeare - U/A

Going downhill fast

Got mine from TK Maxx. Seems to do the job. Did have solid core knobbly one but my massage guy told me its better with standard roller.
    I M Povey New Marske Harriers
    http://manwithoutashed.blogspot.com

Don't get one with knobbly bits on, not worth the extra money. go with a closed cell foam, less prone to squashing after a short period of time. The 66fit ones are good quality

Thanks for the advise, I've gone with this one from 66fit http://www.66fit.co.uk/66fit-eva-foa...cm-x-45cm.html Hopefully it will sort my tight calves and back out. Thanks again.

Admittedly not foam, but theses are the mutts nuts www.the-stick.co.uk

I found the cheaper ones tend to deform after a while and I've ended up throwing a couple away. I've had a Triggerpoint "the grid" for a while now and it's shown no signs of wear. Takes a bit of getting used to though as it is VERY solid!