Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watches techno -crap

Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    Bill dot take a chill pill. What's the problem? Some folk like talking about kit, others don't. Its a broad church this running on the fells lark
    Bet you wouldn't say that to an Atheist or a vegan ....or a drug addict .
    Last edited by B.Bill.; 20-12-2015 at 09:56 PM.

Smile

Bill dot take a chill pill. What's the problem? Some folk like talking about kit, others don't. Its a broad church this running on the fells lark
    Good shout there DT, it took me two Garmins until I realised I didn't need one, but early days it kept my interest, I think as folk run they shed more and more, although it looks like B.B would rather we were still fell running in our underwear, all I know is that I've enjoyed every run I've done (although some only in hindsight )

Quote Originally Posted by Daletownrunner View Post
    Good shout there DT, it took me two Garmins until I realised I didn't need one, but early days it kept my interest, I think as folk run they shed more and more, although it looks like B.B would rather we were still fell running in our underwear, all I know is that I've enjoyed every run I've done (although some only in hindsight )
    Got a garmin myself DTR don't use it a lot,nowt wrong wi kit ,but end of day every journey starts with a single step ,not the press of a button or switch...simples innit.

Anybody seen Stolly ,I've taken to using my Garmin while I give the moors a chance to recover ( we all know lots of damage is dun running on em when saturated like they is ��) I've taken to road running like a duck to water love to run out for 40mins then race back ..clocking loads of miles ,wondering if a new watch will make me faster or go further ��

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Bill. View Post
    I've taken to road running like a duck to water love to run out for 40mins then race back ..clocking loads of miles ,wondering if a new watch will make me faster or go further ��
    B.Bill, I know some forumites have found some of your posts a bit offensive, but claiming to enjoy road-running really is beyond the pale!

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    B.Bill, I know some forumites have found some of your posts a bit offensive, but claiming to enjoy road-running really is beyond the pale!
    Been and recced a parkrun today it's got a reet big hill in it ,I ran all way up without walking ,proper proud I was and nobody was watching,so I coulda walked if I wanted ,had a look at the cross country course while I wos there ..Greater Manchester Champs at Leverhulme park Bolton ,it's gonna be a classic ,its gonna make Witton Park (Northerns ) look pancake flat ..what a spectacle and it's Free to watch...��

Dangerous tech...fitbit force wristbands recalled ,stop using NOW if suffering from a rash or itching .also reports of burns ...could be " radio frequency burns"